Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I Got Tiger Blood, Man!"



"Finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."


I repeat.  "Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."  After ripping the still beating heart from the chest of Derwin Kitchen on senior night, Barnes was heard whispering in the ear of Kitchen his favorite D.H. Lawrence quote.
 I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself.
A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough,
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Ice runs through those veins!  I mean cooler than cold.  I am on record as identifying Harrison Barnes as a high, and I mean HIGH, functioning Sociopath!  Now it is on a whole 'nother level and I am going to need an intervention and a twelve-step program!  Everyone quite down, Harrison has something to say . . . .

"'I am on a drug. It's called Harrison Barnes! It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.'

"Don't touch it, Snear.  You don't want your face to melt off do you, Snear?  Your body will explode, Snear!


"That's right.  Its my shit.  I might let you hold it, but its mine and don't ever forget it!  I might even let you think you can win.  That is why I fouled your boy, Kitchen, with 18 seconds left in the game.  I was hoping Kitchen could handle the pressure from the foul line with the game hanging in the balance.  Yeah, that's right.  So I could hit the game winner, look you in the eye, and watch you die on the inside when I was done toying with you.  Don't fuck with the Black Falcon.  I'm a bid of prey, hunting for a victim.  Fact - black falcons hunt at the edge of brush fires picking off fleeing animals.  Fact - you are a fleeing animal in a brush fire and I am on the hunt. 'Dying's for amatures.'  Amature."

No comments:

Post a Comment