Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time To Get Hype for the Tourney

If you are on a Mac and using Firefox, you may not be able to view YouTube videos.  I have had that issue today . . . .  If you open in Safari, the videos will work fine.

SWAG!
Power (Remix) - Kayne West



I was going to post my brackets, but who really cares about my brackets other than me.  Yesterday, I broke down what I believe will be the Tar Heels' path to the Final Four and that, I would think, will interest you.  My brackets, not so much.  While I was listening to ESPNRadio, they were discussing the Tourney and said don't be "that guy."  "That guy" that only talks about his brackets and looks for any opportunity to bring them up in casual conversation.  Nobody cares.  It is only interesting to you, especially if you go chalk.  Well, I'm not going chalk.  I have Texas, UNC, Kansas, and Florida in the Final Four, but ESPNRadio sold me on not being "that guy" for at least 24 more hrs.  Instead, I made a hype video.  It was my first one and I'm learning.  It could have gone better and the next one will. 

Despite everything I just wrote about not being that guy, I may still be "that guy."  If I post my brackets, it will be so I can brag about how smart I am.  Most likely I am just going to demonstrate how stupid I can be.  This field is wide open, so there is really no telling what happens and that is why we love it.  Just in case I have a Nostradamus moment and want to be able to write about it without any skepticism, I may post it.  As such, my First Four are UTSA, Clemson, USC, and UNC-Asheville.  Just in case . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment