Saturday, March 12, 2011

Semi-Excited

It is going to be another uncomfortable day for the Currys.  If you don't know, Seth Curry's parents, Dell and Sonya, were both letterman at Virginia Tech.
Sonya Curry (in white)
 
Dell Curry (in white)









Call me crazy, but I think those turkeys can do it . . . again. 



Tweets of the Day
John Henson
What a day for College Basketball!

Doug Gottlieb
Unreal, Seth is crying, I am happy for him, that would have stunk.

Black Falcon 4.0
No. Too busy calculating best place for my ROY trophy. RT @: Kyrie makes a cameo on the court. @ is jealous. Sucker.

Read of the Day
Thad Williamson's Modest Proposal For the ACC.
Discusses some interesting proposals to re-establish some lost rivalries in the ACC and why it is important. 

* * * * * * * * * *

As for the game we all care about, shall I remind you that one of the Black Falcon's favorite meals is tiger. 



It's like watching the Discovery Channel.

GO HEELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment